My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Travelling and Maintaining Weight loss


I travel for work. That can mean alot of eating out at restaurants and that can cause havoc with my weight. So now I pack a cooler and take it with me. Yogurt, low fat pudding for snacks, sugar free jellow, hard boiled eggs, raisins, granola bars etc. I always ask the hotel for a fridge in the room. If I have to I say it is for medication. It works. Now I get up in the morning and workout. It saves me time because I eat breakfast in my room. protein shake, yogurt, bran crispbread.
I have snacks at night. I am keeping my routine very similar to my routine at home. As far as restaurants go I check the nutritional information online and chose my meal in advance. If I can't do that I chose grilled meat (chicken, fish, beef)-hold the sauce, salad-dressing on the side, soup-no cream based. So far so good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment