My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

286 pounds!!!!

How did this happen? I know full well how it happened I let down my guard. I made bad choices. I let sugar and carbs rule my life. I found solice in food. Now I am in trouble.
I knew I was fat for a long time. But I made sure I did not have full length mirrors in the house.
The real awakening for me was one day my 14 yr old son texted me to pick him up. He was out with friends. Later he told me one of his friends was making fun of my weight. I suddenly realized how selfish I was being. My weight was not just impacting me. It was impacting my children, my relationship with my husband, friends and family. Enough was enough. It still took two more months before I was fully mentally ready to commit, But I woke up one morning and knew I could do it. And so my journey began, for the third time in my life...... But it was going to be the last

No comments:

Post a Comment