My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tips for Eating Out and Weight loss


I eat out alot due to the type of work I do. It has been such a rude awakening to find out the calories in restaurant food. So now I try to plan ahead, I check the menus of restaurants online. Check for nutrition information and plan my meal in advance.
I ask for sauces to be held. I have no problem just asking for a grilled chicken breast even if it is not on the menu. I always ask for the salad dressing to be held.
Fast food restaurants- MacDonalds has great chicken breast salads. I just ask for no dressing. Grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo- Wendys, MacDonalds Harveys. Mr Sub or Subway- you can get chicken salads. Tim Hortons- Chili is a great option Boston pizza- I will often have their chili. Swiss Chalet is always a good bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment