My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Responsibility of the Gym for anorexic client


I felt like I had to speak with the fitness instructor at the gym and bring the issue of the women with anorexia forward. If she can't help herself maybe being banned from cardio exercise would shake some sense into her. So I spoke up. Apparently there is nothing much they can do. They tried to revoke her membership once before and she made it a human rights, discrimination issue. I can't believe it, we are being forced to watch someone kill themselves. I am sure if she died the gym could just as easily be sued for allowing it to happen. What a crazy world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment