My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Measurements

I decided to take my measurements and start tracking these. Additional motivation!!47, 41, 53 UGH!!! By the end of the month 46.5, 40.5, 51 Not bad plus additional inches off my legs and arms. I would have to say my shape is a block!!
Changes to my diet this month- trying to increase my protein levels. Starting to count protein, carbs, and fiber. Writing everything down in a food journal. This is really helpful- it is keeping me accountable.
Down another 15 lbs this month- 31 lbs in total No change in pant size!!! Just shows you how stretchy lycra is and how scarry it is -you can't use your clothes to judge weight gain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment