My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Biggest Loser


I have never watched this show before and now I am addicted. I am accomplishing at home what these individuals are acccomplishing on tv!! I relate to each of their stories. I have to admit I am not sure how I would have done in that environment, I watch how hard they exercise and I am so inspired. I could do that now but not 90 lbs ago!! There is no way!. I have been doing alot of thinking about how I got to this point (3x!) and how I can stop it from happening next time. Alot of it is about taking time for myself. As a mother and wife, I take pride in putting my family first. The problem is I can't be my best for them if I don't take time for myself. So I am seriously thinking about taking a week of vacation and doing a biggest loser week. I think it would be fun.
This month down 12 lbs size 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment