My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

starting to get nervous

So I hit a bit of a plateau this month. It didn't last long- a week and a half but it made me realize this could happen to me. How did I get through it. The internet I started researching, joined some weight loss forums and read stories of other women struggling with plateaus and just accepted that it is normal and sometimes it is your body adjusting. Also some of my weight loss prior to the plateau could have been water and once I start holding on to it again my weight appears to plateau.
The other key learning is that around the time of my monthly visit my weight loss slows down. I might have a week where I lose 5 lbs and the next week I don't lose anything. I just accept it and look at the big picture

No comments:

Post a Comment