My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tricks and tips

So I spent alot of time researching tips and tricks from weight loss surgery patients. What kind of diets are they put on? High protein, low carb, supplements- vit B, fish oils, calcium, magnesium. Another diet that has great success is the Bernstein diet- patients have to pay a small fortune for this diet and it is a VLCD (too low in my eyes)-high protein, lower carbs and vitamin injections. So that is what I am doing. I have learned your metabolism works better if you have good fats in your diet- mine are probably a bit low. I am now trying to take in at least 110 g of protein every day. This is difficult. I am also increasing my fiber intake significantly- fiber 1 bars, bran crispbread, etc. I am avoiding bread but I take in carbs in the form of oatmeal, bran etc.
I often will make myself a salad with chicken and spinach at lunch- I buy precooked chicken breast strips from costco Down 17 more pounds this month!!!! Inches 45, 37, 48!

No comments:

Post a Comment