My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Family and weightloss

So my youngest son (13) has not figured out that I am changing my lifestyle and he is usually so observant. He keeps offering me his extra food or a piece of a chocolate bar. My oldest son, who got me to sign up at the exercise club is a ghost at the club. My husband has been very supportive and makes positive comments re my weight loss but he has not changed his lifestyle. I have not found it difficult to adjust my diet to the families. I have always cooked healthy meals but I have always just eaten too much. My extended family are in shock, my co-workers are in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment