My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Protein and Weight loss


So with my increased exercise and work schedule I am really having trouble getting in enough protein. So I bought protein powder and try to make a protein shake every morning after I exercise. Be careful some brands are awful. I have been using a chocolate and vanilla brand from costco.
Sample menu: breakfast yogurt before workout; protein shake post workout, bran crispbread with Laughing cow cheese, Snack yogurt Lunch grilled chicken and spinach, veggies, bran crispbread snack bran crispbread (Im addicted) apple Dinner pork, veggies, Snack SF jello, cheese and crackers
Down 16 pounds this month Size 12 pants 70% of goal

No comments:

Post a Comment