My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Exercise Club and Weight loss


So this month my teenage son says to me he wants to join the Y fitness. So I go with him to check it out, but I am hesitant. By the end we are signed up and I start to work out on the elliptical. I love it . I make a commitment to go every morning before work and then it is done for the day. I even started lifting some weights. It has made a huge difference for my energy level. The other great thing is there is a group of regulars that work out every am, and they start to expect me there. I continue to do my workout tapes at home. Huge weight loss this month 21 lbs- it really bumped up my metabolism! I am also down to size 14 pants from size 22!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment