My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Week


So here I am a week entirely dedicated for myself and enjoying exercise. (between drop offs and pickups for the kids and making breakfast lunch and dinner).
6:30 am to the exercise club- 50 min cardio (elliptical, stairclimber, rowing machine) 35 min weight machines
Home- make breakfast for the kids take them to school

11 am -30 min swim 15 min in the sauna

PM 1 hour recumbant bike
One afternoon I went to the spa. The only mistake I made was going for a hike in the rain up a steep hill. I could barely get down it was soooo slippery, I was grabbing on to trees all the way down.
The upside I was exhausted every night and slept well. The downside I overdid it, and did not lose any weight. I think my mistake was I didn't increase my intake of food enough. Oh well. I was hoping for one of those double digit weeks you see on tv. Still it was worth it and I believe in my self more now

No comments:

Post a Comment