My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rollercoasterweightloss.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Weight Watchers

I started off with weight watchers online. I knew people who had been very successful with weight watchers in the past. I am not much into group meetings and don't have alot of free time so this seemed like a good option. It was actually a very easy transition to weight watchers. Was I hungry? Sure I was. I had been eating alot!!! But for me this was an important life change and I viewed the hunger pains as reminders of the important choices I was making. Anyway over two weeks I learned alot about my eating. Every time I would go to the cupboard I was drawn to carbs and sugars. They were easy to access, they were prepared, and you can find them anywhere. I realized that I had a real problem with carbs and sugars. I do believe you need carbs in your diet but i did not need as many as I was eating. I decided to modify weight watchers and starting cutting out refined carbs and sugar. It was the best thing I ever did!!! The cravings went away. I no longer wanted carbs. Hurray!! The weight? It was dropping. It was dropping with WW but it went a bit faster with modifying carbs- probably water- but who cares I will take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment